幸运快3

Tianjin Eye Hospital is former Huayang Blindness Prevention Organization of China founded by the french professor Lossouarn from Beiyang Medical School in 1924.

TIANJIN EYE HOSPITAL

1931, it was moved to Feng Consulate Road (today is Chifeng Road) in former French concessions,and renamed as Blindness Prevention Hospital.

TIANJIN EYE HOSPITAL

The North China BPH was took over by Tianjin Public Health Bureau in Feb ,1952, and renamed officially in Apr.16 as the Tianjin Eye Hospital.

TIANJIN EYE HOSPITAL

No.255 Xingan Road,Heping District and No.118 Ha Erbing Road was allocated by Tianjin Public Health bureau to Tianjin Eye Hospital in 1957.

TIANJIN EYE HOSPITAL

Overall Adjustment Plan of Health Resource Allocation was finalized in 2002: Rebuild Tianjin Eye Hospital in No.4 Gansu Road, Heping District.

TIANJIN EYE HOSPITAL

Tianjin Eye Hospital Today

TIANJIN EYE HOSPITAL